HR Audit & Due-diligence is an investigative process of collecting and analyzing appropriate, relevant data before reaching a decision with a goal of understanding the advantages, disadvantages and risks associated with the decision.
HR Audit & Due-diligence provides a snapshot of the internal and external corporate identity, recognition and status of the formal and informal leaders to recognise and motivate them within the organisation. This also helps to understand the scenarios of change management and take action plans as and when required.
The checklist contains the following components:
- HR administration and measurement
- Legal framework & Compliances
- Review of key contracts of employment
- Training and development
- Remuneration and pay administration
- Sick leave and sickness pay and benefits
- Performance and quality management
- Working time
- Employee representation and corporate communication
- Security and safety
- Internal rules, discipline and grievance procedures
- Termination of contract
- Retirement and pensions